Cineiz

Best love quotes

Written By tout Films on dimanche 6 janvier 2013 | 14:18

to write love



quotes about life and love 01

 When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

I’m not looking for something perfect, I want something real. Something between the two of us, something we both feel.



quotes about life and love

 “Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”




quotes about life and love
 Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love.



quotes about life and love

“ Love makes you do crazy things, insane things, things in a million years you wouldn't see yourself doing, but there you are doing them.”


this love is ours