Cineiz
Home » » Valentine's Day (love messages)

Valentine's Day (love messages)

Written By tout Films on vendredi 1 février 2013 | 11:43


valentines-dayValentine's Day
Is a wonderful way
To make "I love you"
Easy to say.

You remain in my world,happiness and joy.
Always be my valentine.
 
 Love is not an exam to pass or fail,
Love is not a competition to win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

 Happy Valentines Day to you. Loving you always is a treasure to me. Hope you be always at my side even at the time of hindrances. I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day
I Miss U Very Much!
I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU forever.

valentines-day

I love you so much......I miss you so much......A very Happy Valentine's Day.
My honey you know that I love you so much. You are my life, my heart and my love.


 I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

valentines-day-message




 Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that's good and true,
So please keep it always close to you.
 

 What i need to live has been given to me by the earth …
Why i need to live has been given to me by you my valentine !!!  Happy Valentine’s Day


valentines-day-heart
amour-sms-logo